- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Grand Prix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- AC / heater problems16
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 16
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- cooling system problems2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 14
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.