- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Grand Prix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- cooling system problems12NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems9
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 18
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 8
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.