2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2003 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold leak3
- rod knock3
- engine is intermittent-will not turn over about once a week1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.