- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Grand Prix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 142
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems16NHTSA complaints: 34
- electrical problems14NHTSA complaints: 54
- windows / windshield problems13NHTSA complaints: 16
- AC / heater problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems9NHTSA complaints: 11
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 31
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 24
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 30
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 14
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.