- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Grand Prix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 13
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems2
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 17
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 15
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 8
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.