2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2002 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked intake manifold gasket27
- engine light is on11
- engine caught on fire7
- stalls out while driving6
- engine starts, then cuts off2
- oil in the coolant2
- knock sensor went bad1
- skipping, trying to cut off, service engine light flashing1
- turns over but won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine66
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Other Fuel ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.