- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2002 Grand Prix transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts hard4
- engine rev's, no acceleration3
- transmissions slips between gears2
- car needs to be shifted from park to start1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.