- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2002 Grand Prix transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts hard4
- engine rev's, no acceleration3
- transmissions slips between gears2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.