2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 Grand Prix accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key stuck in the ignition58
- ignition switch won't turn8
- digital clock readout went blank5
- horn goes haywire3
- shifter not working properly3
- resistor for the lights and heater fan blew2
- abs/trac control lights on with a hum noise1
- door panel breaking into pieces1
- map lights flash1
- message light on saying low fuel, tank is full1
- needs to be shifted from park to start1
- strips on bottom of windows broke1
- stuck in park1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.