Digital Clock Readout Went Blank

6.8

2. bought a new radio (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Feb 052011

Grand Prix GT 3.8L

no clock on radio now. and can not tell what radio station i am on what a pain! one thing after another again another nice design from GM. SERIOUSLY

- , New Prauge, MN, USA

Aug 172010

Grand Prix 3.8L

Went to a dealer and told me my light was problem out. It would cost a 100. dollars just to find out what was wrong. I bought a new when from walmart and had someone install it for me.

- , Norwich, NY, USA

Jan 212009

Grand Prix GT 3.8L V6

same as above complaint. started blinking and now gone for good, except if you have eagle eye and green moon at 2pm est on a Wednesday at just that right angle and you arent looking it can be seen for a nano second by person in car 2 blocks over around corner. LOL

- , Lynbrook, NY, USA

Nov 272008

Grand Prix SE 3.1L

Whie driving down the interstate on Thanksgiving Day, I noticed my clock was not working. I can't even tell what radio station I have on. What a pain. Just another problem to add to my growing list of problems. Bout had it with this Gran Prix!!!

- , Inman, SC, USA

May 152006

Grand Prix SE

I started to have problems with the digital clock/stereo display. It would go dim, then get brighter, sometimes it would go out completely, & then flicker back on. Some days there would be no problem at all. After it would go out, I could sometimes get it to come back on if I tapped on the screen. This happened for about a week, after that it went out for good. The clock is still keeping time though because sometimes if you look at it a certain angle in the sunlight, you can see it. I have never gotten it fixed, because it isn't under warranty & I don't have the money. It is a real pain though, it's tough to find radio stations when you can't see where you're at on the dial!!!

- , Columbus, OH, USA