2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
exhaust system Problems
Worst 2002 Grand Prix exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter plugs up, loss of power6
- check engine light/ code p42 low thresthold- bank 11
- hole in exhaust1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.