- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2002 Grand Prix electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical gremlins5
- does not start or delay when starting4
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.