1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 1996 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure2
- valve cover gaskets are leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.