Loosing Fuel Pressure During Idle And Driving

8.0

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Feb 202009

Grand Prix SE 3.1L V6

Can not figure out why my car loses pressure. It is not always doing this but when it does it acts like its going to stall but doesn't and the check engine light does not come on. The fuel pump and fuel filter was changed not to long ago. My father and myself is stumped and annoyed. It does this when it idles and when I drive. I can not find anything online on what is causing this problem.

- , Butler, PA, USA