7.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 072008

Grand Prix SE 3100 V6

heater fan works on #5 only and interferes with head lights.headlight switch must be on for lights to work if fan is on

- , Vernon River, PE, Canada

May 082007

Grand Prix SE 3.1L V6

I'm confused about the cooling/heating system on the inside. My husband changed the heater coil (I guess that's what it's called), and yet it still doesn't get warm unless it has been driven for a prolonged period of time. We followed directions specifically from our booklet that came with the car. The low coolant light stays on continually, even when full. We are tired of freezing in the winter and burning up in the summer!! Yes, this car has been a pain in the ass, to say the least. Very disappointed.

- , Louisville, KY, USA