2000 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems: key won't turn all the way off/sticks in ignition

Key Won't Turn All The Way Off/Sticks In Ignition

8.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Feb 102011

Grand Prix GT 3.8ii

If anyone has any solutions for this problem PLEASE help me I am at my wits end with this problem. It also locking me out on the drivers side only,after the key won't come out. I have to restart and shift the trans through all the gears three to five or more to get the key out of the ignition. That does not always work, then I have to sit in the car playing with the key and the ignition switch until it finally lets go of the key.If you have an answer please,please, get ahold of me at bberensjr@gmail.com THANX to anyone with an answer

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Oct 072011

Grand Prix GT 3.8ii

I bought this car and everything was working good then the dash lights started to flicker then the heater would come on and off. then the car started locking me out (only on the drivers side. Now the ignition switch will go to the off position (sometimes not all the time). I fixed the flickering dash lights by cleaning the ground cable and getting the cable good and tight. Dash light, and heater problem have not returned in over 3 months!!!!!!! Although the key problem still there. WHAT THE H___ IS THIS???

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA