Extremely Tight Steering

8.0

1. had to get the rack replaced and power steering pump (1 reports)
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 172007

Grand Prix SE 3.8L V6

I only had the car about a year, and of course as soon as the warranty ran out thats when shhhhh!!!! happens. I let it go for a while until I got It fixed, the rack was reasonable, it was the labor,then went I went to pick up the car the guy tells me Oh by the way your power steering pump was no good. But I had told him that cause I had to keep putting fluid in it. Overall I still love my car and she's paid for.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA