Air Flow Selector Knob Broke

4.0

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 012009

Grand Prix GT 3.2L V6

Shortly after losing the car's a/c, the damn air control knob broke off! I guess I'm glad it broke off to where the air is brought up from the dash near the windshield, otherwise this winter would have sucked! Though my windshield stayed clear, our legs are freezing and apparently others in my family and friends of mine who own or have owned Pontiacs say that usually all of the little things are the first to go, and fast. ....awesome.

- , Johnsonburg, PA, USA