Blower Motor Not Working On All Settings

2. replace blower motor and controller (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jun 162010

Grand Prix GT 3.8L

I have a 2003 Pontiac GP GT with low, 35000 miles that is having electrical problems. I have had this happen over 35 times in the past 1-1/2 years. The outage occurs (IMO) when the humidity is higher and only after an initial morning start up. Affected items are: fan speed 1-4, rear window defroster, automatic headlights and the heated seat. After re-start the items take from 30 seconds to 12 min to finally turn on. Dealer couldn't duplicate the problem but said it may be the BCM.

- , Shelby Township, MI, USA

Jan 022010

Grand Prix SE 3.1L

Seems to have been a common problem among owners. I replaced the blower motor and controller myself and it was very difficult due to the location.

- , Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Jan 032011

Grand Prix 3.8L

What the hell is wrong with my car. I need HEAT! PRONTO! HELP

- , North Syracuse, NY, USA

Aug 102010

Grand Prix SE V6

First, I thought the dealers would be a little smarter than me on the problem but they are like most ,"never heard of that"...Too many complaints on line for this to go unnoticed. Second if there has been so many happenings why can't I find a solution? I thought AutoBeef would help me with this.

That's it just would like to resolve the issue.

Thanks, Mike