NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Aug 302003

Grand Prix 6-cyl

The car is a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix. The problem is that at a speed of 35 mph I get a wind noise that comes from the upper part of the window. I can feed a sheet of paper through the door and the window. I have taken the car to the dealer 3 times for the same problem. They tell me its a built in defect in the design of the car. I did not pay $24,000 or more for a built in defect in a car. I bought the car at the end of August of 2003.

- Coconut Creek, FL, USA

May 012003

Grand Prix

The consumer was concerned with the safety of the rear doors of the vehicle. The rear doors do not have child safety locks.

- Mentor, OH, USA