NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Rotor Problems

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 012004

Grand Prix 6-cyl

After 10,000 miles my steering wheel was shaking increasingly badly. I assumed it was an issue with my tires. When I took it in to the dealer they told me it was my rotors. They turned them and everything was fine for a while but after 20,000 miles the shaking steering returned. I took it in again and they turned them again. I really think this is a defect in the rotors.

- Chapel Hill, NC, USA