NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Nov 012010

Grand Prix

I apologize as the date of my first incident is only approximated. However, I have had several since then. While driving in the rain, my wipers began to stall frequently and continue to do so. Then, my dash lights became I uncharacteristically dim followed by intermittent stopping of my air blower. After many trips to the car mechanic, no solutions have remedied my problem. After my own research through internet forums and a last discussion with a former GM employee, I believe the problem is with a faulty ignition switch. With a GM recall now in place for my vehicle, do I qualify to receive the repair even though my vehicle is a 2005 model? thank you much!

- Cincinnati, OH, USA