NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

1.2

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jan 082016

Grand Prix

Transmission almost cost my family there life and GM knows they are flawec

- New River, AZ, USA

Jul 282015

Grand Prix

Driving down the road early morning or late night my low beams will turn off and come back on 20 minutes later, this is a very big safety issue. I have replaced fuses and everything possible to do with headlights and they still continue to fail. I have had my car looked at by a certified mechanic and they will not mess with it due to the fact that there are to many wiring harnesses. I have read every forum for Grand Prix with low beam issues and nothing solves it. This issues needs to be resolved.

- Independence, IA, USA