2008 Pontiac Grand Prix lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 022009

Grand Prix 6-cyl

I bought this car used with low mileage, around 30,000 miles in November 2008. My headlights are not working on dim. They work fine on bright. Seems like this could be an electrical problem or a short, because the dims work at times and then will go off if you hit a bump. This has happened several times since I bought the car. Warranty ran out so I took it to an individual mechanic who replaced the dimmer switch. That didn't fix the problem. I also had to replace the power steering pump within the first year or two of purchasing this car.

- Magnolia, AR, USA