- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 1 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 7 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
2007 Toyota Camry (Page 15 of 15)
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,360 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem