- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 15 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 27 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2008 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 73,334 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.