- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 27 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 27 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 28 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 89 days ago
Acura TSB #B-PAS-09122013-9
2003 Acura MDX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B-PAS-09122013-9.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- "DEALER MESSAGE - AMERICAN HONDA IS INVESTIGATING 2003 MDXS WITH A COMPLAINT OF FRONT AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT IN NON-COLLISION SITUATION WITH DTC 51-XX THROUGH 56-XX (INTERNAL FAILURE OF SRS UNIT) STORED. IN ADDITION, THIS COULD INCLUDE A COMPLAINT OF A NONCOLLISION AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT THAT CAUSING A COLLISION AFTER THE AIRBAG DEPLOYED. TO EVALUATE THE CAUSE OF THE NON-COLLISION AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT, AHM WOULD LIKE TO COLLECT SPECIFIC PARTS FROM THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO YOU ATTEMPTING A REPAIR OF ANY KIND."
Click a tab for more information.