- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 19 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 19 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 20 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 81 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 89 days ago
Acura TSB #B14-029
2003 Acura MDX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B14-029.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- "SERVICE BULLETIN - THIS BULLETIN IS REPLACED BY S/B 15-033, RECALL: DRIVERS AIRBAG INFLATOR CAN BE OVER-PRESSURIZED IF YOU DID SERVICE BULLETIN 14-029 ON OR BEFORE JUNE 8, 2015. MAKE SURE TO USE WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION PROVIDED"
Click a tab for more information.