- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 74 days ago
- September 13: Acura NSX Recalls Issued For Gas Tanks and Brake Lights recalls | 88 days ago
Acura Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2005 Acura MDX
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.