2019 Acura RDX brakes problems: brakes squeak

Brakes Squeak

8.8

2019 Acura RDX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Acura RDX:

2019 Acura RDX Owner Comments

Jan 042019

RDX Advanced

Brakes have squealed since the day I drove the car off the lot.

- ncgaga, Raleigh, US

May 142019

RDX LS

The brake has been making this squealing noise and it's getting bad everyday. It's so awful that I have to listen to it every time I drive my vehicle. This is a brand new SUV. We got this last end of March. They should have given us another vehicle that does have any problem. I am paying too much for this vehicle and this is what I get a junk brand new SUV.

- corucker, Virginia Beach, US

Aug 012018

RDX

Brand new car and the brakes squeak every time you start out for the first ride of the day. So embarrassing stopping at a red light squeaking all the way and you pull up next to a beat up car and they look at you.

- Colleen G., Pittsburgh, US

Jan 142019

RDX LX 3.2L

The brakes are loud and make a horrible noise. Took to dealership twice and they said that there isn't anything that they can do. That the RDX comes that way. The back window won't roll up, the electronics in the screen don't work went completely black. For $45K I would expect the vehicle to work well not start falling apart before six months.

- George G., Turlock, US

Sep 202018

RDX Elite 2.0L VTEC Turbo

For a brand new $60,000 RDX Elite of the year …brakes squeaking is not acceptable!!!

I am ashamed of being seen in a car of that price that makes noise when I stop and people are looking at me. The other day I did a 2-hour drive and they squeaked all 2 hours. If they don't do anything to fix the problem, you can be sure that it's our last ACURA and I will make sure to discourage anyone that wants to by that Brand!

- Sonia G., Ottawa, ON, Canada