- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
Rack & Pinion Leaking Oil
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 65,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace rack & pinion assembly (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2005 RL problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
The Rack and Pinion assembly costs more than $2000 but a temporary solution that works for me is I keep adding the power steering oil once in 6 months which costs about $4 at Honda service store and it keeps the car running.
- Pritul P., Los Angeles, CA, US