- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 20 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 20 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 21 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 82 days ago
Acura TSB #603
2003 Acura RSX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 603.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION:SWITCH
- THE KEY INTERLOCK SOLENOID IN THE IGNITION SWITCH IS ENERGIZED ANTYTIME THE SHIFT LEVER IS NOT IN THE PARK POSITION. THIS SOLENOID PRODUCES HEAT THAT IS TRANSFERRED TO THE KEY AND FELT BY THE CUSTOMER WHEN HE/SHE TOUCHES THE METAL KEY. *TT
Click a tab for more information.