- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 27 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 27 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 28 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 89 days ago
Acura TSB #DLR MSG - Stop S
2003 Acura RSX
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL
- Dealer message - On Monday, June 23, 2014, Acura announced three recalls for various 2002-06 Acura models. As of July 23, 2014, affected VINs have been identified, and service bulletins 14-023, Safety Recall: Front Passenger?s Airbag Inflator Can Be Over-Pressurized, 14-029, Recall: Front Driver?s Airbag Inflator May Produce Excessive Pressure After Long-Term Exposure to High Absolute Humidity Recall, and 14-030, Recall: Front Passenger?s Airbag Inflator May Produce Excessive Pressure After Long-Term Exposure to High Absolute Humidity have been posted to ISIS. However, due to the large number of affected units, Acura is still in the process of populating the VIN status inquiry function on iN, which is expected to take several days. When this process is complete, Acura will notify all dealers again via iN message. Until that time, the existing acknowledgement procedure must be used for all potentially affected vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.