- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 73 days ago
- September 13: Acura NSX Recalls Issued For Gas Tanks and Brake Lights recalls | 87 days ago
Acura Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Acura RSX
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.