- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 4 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 6 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 15 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- April 9: Acura MDX and RDX Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
2006 Acura RSX
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Acura RSX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Acura RSX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
With reduced braking assistance, the vehicle may require additional brake pedal force to prevent a lengthened stopping distance, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements. Read more »