- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 43 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 45 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 54 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Acura TSB #DLR MSG - Safety
2006 Acura TSX
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Dealer message - In May 2010 and June 2012, American Honda announced a safety recall for 2004-08 TSX and 2007-08 TL due to a potentially leaking power steering feed hose. For some time, the countermeasure hoses and required repair parts have been in stock as part of special campaign parts kits available for dealer ordering.
Click a tab for more information.