- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 5 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 13 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 76 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 78 days ago
2006 Acura TSX
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Acura TSX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Acura TSX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
If the accelerator pedal binds, the engine may not quickly return to idle after the pedal is no longer pressed, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Oil leaking onto a hot exhaust pipe will generate smoke and a burning smell, and could potentially result in an under hood fire. Read more »
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements. Read more »