- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 51 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
Acura TSB #SB-06-023
2006 Acura TSX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-06-023.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- ACURA: THE ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE INPUT IN MISINTERPRETED BY THE ECM/PCM/ THE MIL COMES ON. *PE
Click a tab for more information.