- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #SB-06-050
2006 Acura TSX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-06-050.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- ACURA: WARRANTY EXTENSION: VEHICLE WARRANTY MILEAGE. A FEDERAL COURT PROVIDED FINAL APPROVAL OF THE SETTLEMENT OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ALLEGING THAT THE ODOMETERS ON CERTAIN MODELS WERE OVERSTATING MILEAGE. VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS SETTLEMENT INCLUDE CERTAIN 2002-2006. ON AFFECTED VEHICLES, THE SETTLEMENT REQUIRES YOU TO HONOR A 5 PERCENT INCREASE IN THE MILEAGE COVERAGE PERIOD FOR ALL WARRANTIES. NO MODELS WERE LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.