- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 49 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 65 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 66 days ago
Acura Recall R35: Power Steering Hose
2008 Acura TSX
Oil leaking onto a hot exhaust pipe will generate smoke and a burning smell, and could potentially result in an under hood fire.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist — Hose, Piping, And Connections
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2004 through 2008 Acura Tsx passenger vehicles manufactured between September 25, 2002 and February 13, 2008. Prolonged high under hood temperatures may cause the power steering hose to deteriorate prematurely and may cause the hose to crack and leak power steering oil.
- Honda will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began May 28, 2010. Owners may contact Acura client services at 1-800-382-2238.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.