- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Airbag And Seatbelt Indicator Are Malfunctioning
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 31,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new sensor and mat (2 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 A3 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
We were notified in May of 2021 of a SAFETY RECALL (NHTSA 21V198) on Audi A3 for a malfunction of the front seat passenger airbag. We have received 2 other notices since. We have tried on each occasion to have the dealer fix the problem. Each time we have scheduled an appointment, only to have it cancelled the day before because of parts not being available. We have talked tot the dealers and also to AUDI USA regarding this and have been told parts are not available. In the mean time, NO ONE should sit in the front passenger seat because if you are in an accident the airbag may not deploy.
Over 1 year since the notice and no remedy and NO COMPENSATION offer. We now have a $42,000 vehicle which we have limited use of. We cannot sell or trade the vehicle on another car since doing so violates the law because it has a known safety recall. Yet, we continue to get offers from AUDI to trade it on a NEW Audi. If we trade it what are they going to do with it?? They cannot sell it unless they fix it (and they told us parts are not available!!!). Kind of makes you wonder who is lying to who. Audi is a division of VW and they have lied before so how can you trust them??
- Carl E. W., Sterling, VA, US