- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 31 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 36 days ago
Audi TSB #A011520 2040489-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- The MIL is on. DTCs are stored in the ECM. No relevant component or electrical problems are found when Guided Fault Finding (GFF) is run on the stored fault codes. The current ECM software does not accurately model soot loading at idle, which may trigger a false DPF overload warning.
Click a tab for more information.