- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A191450 2025303-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 19 number 13-41 dated June 20, 2013. Discontinuation and mixing of Audi-approved engine coolants. G11, G12, and G12+ coolants have been replaced by an improved version. G12++ coolant (for service available) has been introduced in MY 2005 for all engines. G13 has been introduced in MY 2008 as factory filling and service.
Click a tab for more information.