- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A301620 2043144-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Haldex coupling does not work (DTC C111204) (Haldex clutch pump faulty). All-wheel drive does not work and/or the EPC warning lamp is illuminated. There is an internal leak in the hydraulic pump.
Click a tab for more information.