- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 16 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 27 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 32 days ago
Audi TSB #A911527 2038073-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-57 dated August 11, 2014. The infotainment system cannot be switched on. The infotainment system cannot be reset. The infotainment system cannot be operated via control panel and steering wheel buttons. The infotainment system screen is sporadically blank. DTC U111000 (Function restriction due to communication interruption) in the instrument cluster control module, J285 (address word 17). DTC U006500 (Infotainment CAN - no communication) in the gateway control module, J533 (address word 19). The grey 12-pin flat contact lock is not correctly slotted in the quad lock housing.
Click a tab for more information.