- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 9 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 9 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 41 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 62 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
2013 Audi A4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi A4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi A4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2013 Audi A4 AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #14V667000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Audi A4 and S4 vehicles manufactured February 16, 2012, to October 21, 2014, and 2013-2015 Audi Allroad vehicles manufactured March 12, 2012, to October 21, 2014. Due to an improper algorithm in the air bag control module, if a crash necessitates deployment of the side air bags, a second impact to the front of the vehicle may not command the front air bags to also deploy.
Consequence: If the front air bags do not deploy in the event of a secondary impact to the front of the vehicle, there is an increased risk of occupant injury.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and Audi dealers will update the air bag control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on November 14, 2014. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69K5. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V667000 »