- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A871345 2024644-
2013 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 13-41 dated May 30, 2013. Moisture in the driver or front passenger foot well. Due to a faulty and/or incorrectly installed condensation drain hose, condensation from the evaporator could enter the front foot well areas through a gap between the body and the sealing surface of the drain hose.
Click a tab for more information.