- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A911528 2042013-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 15-17 dated September 29, 2015. While using Audi connect, the customer cannot access the online destination search and/or the Google Earth navigation view. The following message appears in the MMI: ?This service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.? The customer may also see an error message in the myAudi portal indicating that one or multiple licenses are expired and must be renewed. Additionally, if the vehicle is a model year 2016 A6, A7, or TT, the customer may not be able to see speed and flow traffic information in the navigation map screen, and may consistently see that no traffic reports are available. For these vehicles, traffic is provided by INRIX online.
Click a tab for more information.