- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A911582 2029903-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-42 dated June 20, 2012. The customer complains about the picture quality of rearview backup camera image in the MMI screen. The picture is fuzzy or distorted. The picture looks too bright, too dark, or opaque in certain areas of the image. The colors of the objects in the image are incorrect or slightly off. The guidelines used for parking are fuzzy, distorted, or pixelated when compared with the guidelines displayed on another vehicle?s MMI.
Click a tab for more information.