- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 41 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 54 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 54 days ago
Audi Recall 74D5: Passenger's Air Bag May Deploy Improperly
2018 Audi A7
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Audi S6 and S7, 2012-2018 A7 and A6 Sedan, and 2014-2018 RS7 vehicles equipped with basic seats (with or without heating). Stress or wear of the body-sensing mat within the front passenger seat may cause the Passenger Occupant Detection System (PODS) control module to malfunction.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will install a PODS system repair kit, free of charge. The recall began November 29, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 74D5.
Click a tab for more information.