- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Paint Is Chipping Off
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2019 A7 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
click to see larger images
While washing my car by hand, I noticed different spots in the rear quarter panel driver-side that is where the clearcoat Is chipping off. My pictures that I uploaded have glare, but you can clearly see the chips and no scratches around it at all. There is also no dents no marks except the clearcoat chips coming off. Took this to Audi Gainesville and they took pictures with our pictures and said yes, it’s definitely coming off. After sitting in there for almost 3 weeks along with the electrical issues, they said it must be a scratch because they found one. Now mind you I have pictures and they have pictures proving otherwise.
This Audi Gainesville dealership is a piece of crap! They will do anything not to fix the issues that are under warranty. I have a 12 month 12,000 mile paint warranty and they say this is it covered. We have filed a lemon law and all our issues because this car is been in the shop three times for almost a total of 40 days in three months plus since we’ve owned the car brand new. It is a safety hazard with electrical issues amongst other things! This was our fourth brand new Audi and will be our very last!
- 2019audia-7slemon, Lake City, US